Brokers in the Dallas office of Cushman & Wakefield recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions across North Texas:
- Humana Inc. signed a 111,795-sf sublease to Exeter Financial in Carpenter Corporate Center at 2101 W. John Carpenter Fwy. in Irving. Matt Schendle and Robbie Baty of Cushman & Wakefield represented the sublandlord. Jenny Schreiner, Jon Altschuler and Matt Dement of Altschuler + Co represented the subtenant.
- Plains Capital Corp. renewed a 33,816-sf lease in One Victory Park at 2323 Victory Ave. in Dallas. Matt Craft with Lincoln Property Company represented the tenant. Matt Schendle and Doug Jones of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Clarion Partners.
- Pegasus Intelligence LP signed a 31,275-sf lease renewal and expansion in Two Lincoln Center at 5420 LBJ Fwy. in Dallas. Baron Aldrine with CBRE represented the tenant. Clint Madison and Matt Schendle of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, TIAA.
- Wells Fargo Bank renewed a 29,731-sf lease in Preston Park Financial Center West at 4975 Preston Park Blvd. in Plano. Brad Selner and Blake Waltrip of JLL represented the tenant. Rodney Helm, Clint Madison and Christy Thelen of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Stockbridge/Griffin Preston Park LP.
- CalAmp Wireless Networks signed a 24,440-sf lease at 2400 Glenville Dr. in Richardson. Jeremy McGowen of JLL represented the tenant. Trey Smith and Clint Madison of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Q Investments.
- Pathlight Property Management signed a 20,785-sf lease renewal and expansion in International Business Park at 6500 International Pkwy. in Plano. Dan Harris and Wills Bauer of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Trevor Franke and Gini Rounsaville of Peloton represented the landlord, Billingsley Co.
- BGE Inc. signed a 14,851-sf lease at 777 Main St. in Fort Worth. Robbie Baty and Travis Boothe of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Whit Kelly and Dallas Margeson of Transwestern represented the landlord, F7 SSSM LLC.
- CPMG signed a 8,277-sf lease at 2000 McKinney Ave. in Dallas. Paul Whitman and Harrison Burt of JLL represented the tenant. Johnny Johnson, Lauren Napper and Rodney Helm of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Union Investment Real Estate.
- Hance Law Group, P.C. signed a 5,287-sf lease in Churchill Tower at 12400 Coit Road in Dallas. Natalie Snyder Bode and Maureen Kelly Cooper of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Chris Taylor and Rodney Helm of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, American National Insurance Company.
- Unique Digital Technology Inc. signed a 5,193-sf lease renewal and expansion in Prestonwood Tower at 5151 Belt Line Road. John Fancher and Doug Jones of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Prestonwood Tower-Dallas Corp, and the tenant was self-represented
- Brown Fox signed a 2,627-sf lease expansion, bringing their total square footage to 6,637, in Preston Commons Bank Building at 8111 Preston Road, Suite 300 in Dallas. Charlie Beck of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Jackie Marshall of CBRE represented the landlord, KBSIII Preston Commons LLC.
- FARO Logistics Solutions signed a 159,120-sf sublease at 1415 N. Cockrell Hill Road in Dallas. Reggie Beavan and Griffin Rich of Newmark Knight Frank represented the tenant. Cribb Altman, Steve Wentz and David Eseke of Cushman & Wakefield represented the sublandlord, Mission Foods.
- ZOETIS LLC. signed a 32,775-sf lease in Liberty Park Building 3 at 5430 FAA Blvd. in Irving. Matt Heidelbaugh and Chris Hillman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Kurt Griffin, Nathan Orbin and David Eseke, also of Cushman & Wakefield, represented the landlord, Liberty Property Company.
- Intertech Flooring signed a 17,178-sf sublease to REV Robotics at 1621 W. Crosby in Carrollton. Dean Collins, Mark Collins and Shannon Johnston of Cushman & Wakefield represented the sublandlord. Corby Hodgekiss with Mercer Company represented the subtenant.
- Dogtopia signed a 7,164-sf lease in Parkway Centre at 13520 Inwood Road in Farmers Branch. Rena Padachy and Britt Heady of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Jennifer Reynolds and Kathleen Nash of W Inc. Retail represented the landlord, Liberty Bankers Life Insurance Co.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SALES
- Cohen Asset Management acquired CentrePort VII, a 129,934-sf property at 143601 FAA Blvd. in Fort Worth. Jud Clements, Robby Rieke, Taylor Starnes, Mark Collins and Dean Collins of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, CentrePort 7 TX LLC. The buyer was self-represented.
- Suhm Spring Works acquired a 49,212-sf property at 1601 Terre Colony Court in Dallas. Jay R. Lucas of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, 1601 Terre Colony Court LLC. Jeremy Mercer of Mercer Company represented the buyer.
- Chrisman Holdings LLC acquired a 16,148-sf property at 2517 Midway Road in Carrollton. Mike Gosslee and Steve Wentz of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, UMB Bank. Charles Lucenay with Texas Capital Holdings represented the buyer.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.