DALLAS, Dec. 6, 2018 – Brokers in the Dallas office of Cushman & Wakefield recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions across North Texas:
- Lincoln Property Company renewed its 58,758-square-foot (sf) lease at 2000 McKinney Avenue in Dallas. Johnny Johnson, Lauren Napper and Rodney Helm of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Union Investment Real Estate. Clay Duvall and John Walter of Lincoln Property Company were the in-house tenant reps.
- Planet Home Lending leased 25,417 sf in Riverside Commons Building 3 at 5020 Riverside Drive in Irving. Johnny Johnson and Trey Smith of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Brookfield. John Wolf of Newmark represented the tenant.
- Specialty Insurance Services Corp. leased 23,147 sf at 5300 Democracy Drive in Plano. Ward Eastman and Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield represented the property owner, Intercity Investments, Inc. Daniel Rudd of Colliers International represented the tenant.
- The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson renewed its 17,413-sf lease in Highland Park Place at 4514 Cole Avenue in Dallas. Trey Smith and Lauren Napper of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, KBS Realty. Bob Mohr and Elizabeth Loving of Mohr Partners represented the tenant.
- Diversified Healthcare Services renewed their 10,642-sf lease in Eastside Atrium at 800 E. Campbell in Richardson. Cribb Altman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The landlord, Fobare Commercial, was self-represented.
- Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt leased 9,747 sf in Bank of America Tower at 301 Commerce Street in Fort Worth. Billy Gannon of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The property owner, Sundance Square Management, was self-represented.
- VM Innovations leased 416,891 sf in Core5 Logistics Center at Wintergreen at 1200 W Wintergreen Road in Hutchins. The tenant was represented by Mark Collins, Dean Collins and Adam Campbell of Cushman & Wakefield. The landlord, C5LC at Wintergreen LLC, was represented by Matt Elliott of NAI Robert Lynn.
- American Standard leased 147,750 sf at 1709 I-45 South in Hutchins. Jay Lucas and Jean Russo of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Hutchins Warehouse Limited Partnership, and the tenant was self-represented.
- Armstrong Containers renewed its 107,700-sf lease at 3737 Miller Park Drive in Garland. The tenant was represented by Jean Russo, John Wilkinson, Kenneth Ashley, Samuel Hollis Jr. and Whitney Hembree of Cushman & Wakefield. The landlord, Minnesota Investments, was self-represented.
- Turnkey Project Services, LLC leased 85,544 sf in CentrePort VII at 14301 FAA Boulevard in Fort Worth. Dean Collins, Mark Collins, Kurt Griffin and Nathan Orbin of Cushman & Wakefield represented the property owner, CentrePort. Chris Stout and Caleb McCoy of JLL represented the tenant.
- Exportek/Assigns leased 41,840 sf in Prologic Park 121, Building 5B at 410 N Freeport Parkway in Coppell. The tenant was represented by Adam Curran of Cushman & Wakefield. The landlord, Prologis, was represented by Nathan Lawrence of CBRE.
- Ocwen Financial Corporation renewed its 39,646-sf lease at 16675 Addison Road in Addison. Adam Curran, Dan Cook, and Mark Becker of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, BNT 305 LLC. Gregg Metcalf of JLL represented the tenant.
- Certifit renewed their 32,042-sf lease in Mayfield Business Center at 2500 E. Mayfield Road in Arlington. The tenant was represented by Dan Cook, Mark Becker, Gina Moore, Tom Freeman and Travis Healey of Cushman & Wakefield. The landlord, Morgan Stanley, was represented by Steve Koldyke of CBRE.
- Memking leased 20,624 sf at 1625 Crescent Circle in Carrollton. The tenant was represented by Adam Curran of Cushman & Wakefield. The landlord, Property Reserve Inc., was represented by Alan Clark of JSC Realty.
- Zoetis US signed a lease in Liberty Park GSW North, Building 3 at 5430 FAA Boulevard in Irving. Kurt Griffin, Nathan Orbin and David Eseke of Cushman & Wakefield represented the property owner, Liberty Property Trust. Chris Hillman and Matt Heidelbaugh with Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SALES
- Libitzky Property Companies and Sunwest Real Estate Group acquired Coppell Tech Center II and Highpoint Oaks I, a two-building office portfolio that totals more than 165,000 sf and was 100% leased at the time of the sale. Scot Farber and Tom Strohbehn of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, DFW1 Trust, DST, in negotiations with the buyer.
- The Gutow Company acquired a 56,898-sf office building at 17100 N Dallas Parkway in Dallas. Scot Farber and Tom Strohbehn of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, The Parkway Office Building Corporation, in negotiations with the buyer.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.