DALLAS, October 3, 2019 – Brokers in the Dallas office of Cushman & Wakefield recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions across North Texas:
- JPI Multifamily Investments L.P. signed a lease renewal and 14,878-sf expansion, bringing their total leased space to 47,407 sf at 600 E. Las Colinas Blvd. in Irving. Matt Heidelbaugh and Emily Hoffman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Duane Henley of Transwestern represented the landlord, JCI 600 Las Colinas Inc.
- Burleson, Pate & Gibson signed an 11,388-sf lease renewal in Founders Square at 900 Jackson St. in Dallas. Bill McClung and Robbie Baty of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Brent Steward of Fidelity Commercial Realty Management Co. represented the owner, Jackson Wood Ltd.
- Aerotek Inc. signed an 11,178-sf lease renewal at 860 W. Airport Fwy. in Hurst. Randy Cooper, Craig Wilson and Travis Boothe of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Kolby Dickerson of TXRE represented the landlord, HRE Liberty LLC.
- Quality Custom Distribution signed a 10,784-sf lease in Hall Park at 2801 Network Blvd. in Frisco. Billy Gannon and Chon Kantikovit of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The landlord, Hall 2801 Network Associates, was self-represented by Brad Gibson and Cynthia Cowen.
- Greenbrier Development LLC renewed a 9,273-sf lease in One McKinney at 3232 McKinney Ave. in Dallas. Dan Harris of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The landlord, Gaedeke Group LLC, was self-represented by brokers Allison Johnston and Elliot Prieur.
- Scarbrough, Medlin & Associates Inc. renewed a 6,430-sf lease in Granite Park II at 5700 Granite Pkwy. in Plano. Dean Collins and Mark Collins of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Robert Jimenez and Aarica Mims of Granite Properties represented the landlord, Granite Park NM/GP II, LP.
- Source One Spares LLC signed a lease renewal and 15,600-sf expansion, bringing their total leased space to 57,818 sf, at 4302 Buckingham Road in Fort Worth. David Eseke and Clay Balch of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Gil Stroube of Lincoln Property Company represented the landlord, Denali Texas Diplomacy Inc.
- Matheson Trucking Inc. signed a 47,442-sf lease in Freeport Corporate Center 12 at 3193 Bass Pro Dr. in Grapevine. Mark Collins and Dean Collins of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Michael Flower of Prologis represented the landlord, Prologis IV LLC.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.