DALLAS, Jan. 10, 2019 – Brokers in the Dallas office of Cushman & Wakefield recently closed the following commercial real estate transactions across North Texas:
- Ambit Energy Holdings leased 71,084 sf at 1600 Plano Pkwy. in Plano. Robbie Baty and Bill McClung of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Michael Dudley of CBRE represented the landlord, 1600 Plano Parkway LTD.
- Sirius XM signed a 58,380-sf lease renewal at 8550 Freeport Pkwy. in Irving. The tenant was represented by Kelly Winn of Savills Studley. The landlord, UBS Realty Investors, was represented by John Fancher and Rodney Helm of Cushman & Wakefield.
- Dentsply – Sirona leased 39,597 sf in Campbell Creek located at 2350 Campbell Creek Boulevard in Richardson. Mike Wyatt and Billy Gannon of Cushman & Wakefield, along with the firm’s Philadelphia office, represented the tenant. Chuck Sellers of Avis and Young represented the landlord, Foundry Commercial.
- Cumulus Media leased 30,087 sf at 2002 Academy Lane in Farmers Branch. Mike Wyatt and Cribb Altman of Cushman & Wakefield, along with Jack Tunnicliff and Scott Shelbourne in the firm’s Chicago office, represented the tenant. The landlord, Felder Property Group, was self-represented.
- Integris Solutions leased 13,765 sf in Crown Plaza III at 11494 Luna Road in Farmers Branch. Travis Boothe and Preston Knowlton of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Kolby Dickerson and Justin Smith of TXRE Properties represented the landlord, CP LCF III.
- American Cancer Society leased 12,570 sf in Lakeview Center I located at 1199 South Belt Line Road in Coppell. Emily Hoffman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Geoff Shelton and Marshall Mays of Holt Lundsford represented the landlord, Lakeview Office LLC.
- Parson McEntire McCleary renewed their lease and expanded to a total of 11,358 sf at 1700 Pacific Ave. in Dallas. Matt Heidelbaugh and Charlie Beck of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Ashley Curry at JLL represented the landlord, Olymbec USA.
- JPI signed a new sublease for 10,300 sf at 600 Las Colinas in Irving. Matt Heidelbaugh and Emily Hoffman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Mike Cleary and Campbell Puckett with CBRE represented the landlord, TCI 600 Las Colinas Inc.
- Cloud Ingenuity renewed and expanded their 6,051-sf lease in International Business Park located at 4100 International Pkwy. in Carrollton, bringing their total leased space to 11,598 sf. Robbie Baty of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Trevor Franke and Gini Rounsaville of Peloton Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Billingsley Property Services.
- Cole Schotz leased 4,877 sf in Bank of America Plaza located at 901 Main St. in Dallas. Craig Wilson and Dan Harris of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Russ Johnson and Julie Rivera of Peloton Commercial Real Estate represented the landlord, Dallas Main LP.
- ATAP Technologies leased 4,637 sf in Preston Park Financial Center West located at 4975 Preston Park Boulevard in Plano. Travis Boothe of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant, and Clint Madison, also of Cushman & Wakefield, represented the landlord, Stockbridge/Griffin.
- JP Fulfillment Logistics leased 210,000 sf in Brookfield Executive Center at 5220 Westmoreland Road in Dallas. Kurt Griffin and Nathan Orbin of Cushman & Wakefield represented the property owner, Brookfield. Kenneth Barton of Paladin Partners represented the tenant.
- Sonepar signed a 44,639-sf lease in Tindall Center at 630 N. Freeway in Fort Worth. Chris Hillman and Rory Murray of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Todd Hubbard of NAI Robert Lynn represented the landlord, Tindall Properties Ltd.
- B+T Group Holdings signed a 28,413-sf lease renewal at 1025 S. Belt Line Road in Coppell. Adam Curran, Chris Hillman and Emily Hoffman of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Al Sorrels of Majestic Realty represented the landlord internally.
- Case Paper signed a 25,145-sf lease renewal at 2555 114th in Grand Prairie. David Eseke and Craig Ruoff of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Corby Hodgkiss of Mercer Company represented the landlord, Michigan Texas Corp.
- Perks and Provisions signed a 23,620-sf lease renewal at 1601 Valwood Pkwy. in Carrollton. Adam Curran of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Alan Clark of JSC Realty represented the landlord, the Stagliano family.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SALES
- Keller Logistics Group acquired a 204,000-sf building at 4000 Dan Morton Dr. in Dallas. Ward Richmond and Cole Hooper of Colliers International represented the buyer. David Eseke, Cribb Altman and Steve Wentz of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, Gruma Corp., dba Mission Foods.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with 48,000 employees in approximately 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2017, the firm had revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.